Panasonic Lumix 70-200mm f4.0 IS S Pro L-Mount lens
With their precise and reliable autofocus, almost indestructible construction, and amazing picture quality, this ideal for mastering all photographic challenges in which speed and utmost precision are essential
The Panasonic Lumix 70-200mm Lens for L-Mount cameras has ultimate high resolution, high speed autofocus, dual image stabilisation and is able to give you stunning images with great bokeh.
LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F4 lens O.I.S. (S-R70200)
Based on the Leica L-Mount
Especially focusing on professional use, the LUMIX S Series Lens pursues uncompromising standards in its lenses
A rugged dust & splash resistant design
to withistand use under harsh conditions even in 10 degrees below zero to match the professional level of the S1 and S1R cameras.
The focus element of the lens is moved by motors with a sophisticated design, supporting the high frequency of the S-System sporting up to 480 frames per second.
For ultimate control,
the lens has a focus clutch mechanism allowing instant switching from autofocus to manual adjustiment at any time.
Excels at Video
The LUMIX S-lens also excel when used for video as they are designed to suppress focus breathang during recording.
The LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F4 O.I.S. telephoto zoom lens provides high-resolution, high-contrast images across the entire zoom range. Designed to be used in a wide range of situations, from portraits to sports, the lens is compatible with Panasonic's 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 system*1 and offers 6 stops of image stabilisation*2 – a first for a full-frame mirrorless camera system.
9 aperture blades create a circular opening for attractive out-of-focus highlights. The optical performance of this LUMIX S PRO lens is outstanding to comply with strangent Leica standards.
The construction comprises 23 elements in 17 groups and uses a siangle aspherical lens and 3 extraa-low Dispersion lenses to minimise chromatic aberrations and maximise sharpness. It achieves a beautiful bokeh and minimal vignetting.
Designed for versatile use
- Weather-resistant design
- Quick switch between Focus modes
- Designed for photo- and video-work
- Sport, action and wildlife lens
- 6-Stop image stabilisation
- Beautiful bokeh
Panasonic Lumix 70-200mm f4.0 is as Pro L-Mount lens Specifications
Telephoto Zoom Lens
f/4 - f/22
Panasonic L-Mount system
179mm x 84mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
- Full Frame format for L Mount camera s
- 70-200mm focal range gives you great versatility
- Ideal for portraits and event photography
- Quick and accurate af
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.