Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens
The compact Panasonic Leica 12mm wide angle lens for micro 4/3 camera s has a bright f/1.4 aperture and sophisticated optical design providing highly detailed images with 24mm equivalent focal width.
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH. Wide-Angle High-Speed Single Focal Length Lens X-H012 SUMMARY
- 12mm f/1.4 ASPH wide-angle high-speed single focal length digital interchangeable lens
- 24mm (35mm equivalent)
- f/1.4 aperture enables low-light shooting with beautiful bokeh
- Rounded 9-blade aperture
- Aperture ring for direct, intuitive aperture control
- Incorporates two aspherical lenses, two UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses, and an ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens
- 15 lens elements in 12 groups
- 4K video compatibility
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Multi-coated lens elements minimise ghosting and flaring
- Inner focus drive system and a stepping motor for smooth, silent operation
- High-speed, high-precision contrast AF system for photo and video
- Compatible with sensor drive at a maximum of 240fps - ideal when recording 4K video
- Excellent focus tracking, even when quickly zooming
- Focus mode switch
- Typical Leica impeccable image quality with minimal distortion
- Suppresses sagittal flare
- Ideal for night shooting
- Robust splash and dust-proof construction with durable metal mount - ideal for outdoor photographers
- Metal lens mount, barrel, and hood match the range of LUMIX G Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) cameras
Compatible with Panasonic LUMIX G mirrorless cameras
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm F1.4 ASPH Wide-Angle High-Speed Single Focal Length Digital Interchangeable Lens FEATURES
The Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH. lens is a new ultra wide-angle 12mm lens that enables you to capture dynamic landscapes with rich perspectives. It is a high-speed, single focus lens that meets professional needs and provides outstanding image quality. It not only offers outdoor photographers a tool for capturing landscapes across a wide angle, but also allows indoor shooting in low-lit environments. Furthermore it can produce impressive, natural defocusing effects with its f/1.4 large aperture, and boasts a rugged, splash and dustproof design to cater for photographers carrying it on their outdoor adventures.
Leica standard for exceptional image quality
Integrating two aspherical lenses, two UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses and an ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens, the system comprises 15 lens elements in 12 groups. The adoption of five special lenses makes it possible to clear the stringent Leica standard for unrivalled image quality with high resolution and minimum distortion.
The new Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH achieves high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image, which can be taken advantage of to shoot starry skies, or night scenes containing illumination. The multi-coated lens elements also improve image quality to capture true-to-life pictures and video.
Precise focusing for 4K video
Incorporating an inner focus drive system and a stepping motor, the DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH is capable of smooth and silent operation. When used in combination with any LUMIX G camera and their high-speed, high-precision contrast AF system, both photo and video recording are optimised. It is also compatible with the sensor drive at a maximum of 240fps, to take full advantage of cameras with high-speed autofocus. This stunning AF performance is excellent for recording 4K videos, where precise focusing is essential.
Full and intuitive aperture control
The Leica 12mm f/1.4 ASPH. has an aperture ring for direct, intuitive aperture control. Nine blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas, when shooting at larger aperture settings.
Robust metal construction
A highly reliable metal mount assures durability for repeated use. The lens mount, barrel, and hood are all made of metal to provide a sleek, sophisticated design that matches the entire lineup of LUMIX G mirrorless cameras.
What else is included in the box?
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Storage Bag
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 70|
|Length (mm): 70|
|Weight (g): 335|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 12|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens, 2 UED lenses|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.