Panasonic DMW-BGGH5 GH5 Battery Grip
The Panasonic DMW-BGGH5 GH5 And GH5 M2 Battery Grip adds another battery for double shooting times together with camera controls including Shutter Button, joystick, AF/AE Lock and improved vertical grip.
Panasonic DMW-BGGH5 GH5 And GH5 M2 Battery Grip Summary
The DMW-BGGH5 battery grip adds another battery on top of the camera battery for double the shooting time as well as improved ergonomics for vertical shooting. Controls include an ON/OFF Switch, Shutter Button, joystick, AF/AE Lock Button, White Balance Button, ISO Sensitivity Button, Exposure Compensation Button and Fn Button. There are also Front / Rear Dials and the unit matches camera bodies with Splash/Dust/Freeze-proof sealing.
- Extend the shooting time of the GH5 by adding an additional battery in the grip
- Additional shutter button and controls on the side for vertical shooting
- Additional rear buttons and joystick for vertical control
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.