Opticron Traveller BGA 8x24 Binocular
Weighing in at just 240 g the Opticron Traveller BGA 8x24 Binocular is the smallest and lightest in our range and come with Oasis prism coating, Twist type retractable eyecups and 30 year guarantee.
Opticron Traveller BGA 8x24 Binocular Summary
The Opticron Traveller BGA 8x24 Binocular is the smallest and lightest in our range of Opticron Binoculars, making it the perfect companion for a wide range of travelling adventures. The BGA 8x24 features include high definition optics, a twin hinge fold-away body for maximum convenience and soft touch rubber finish for comfort and protection. The body is made with lightweight and durable Aluminium Alloy and Polycarbonate and these weigh just 240 g. Why not pick up a lens cleaning cloth to keep your glass clean when out on adventures.
- Ultra compact lightweight roof prism rubber armoured design
- Folds down to 95 x 65 x 45 mm
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof construction
- Oasis prism coating + PC phase corrected prisms
- Full field of view wearing glasses
- Twist type retractable eyecups
- Wide wheel focusing
- Close focus to 2.5m / 8.2ft
- 30 year manufacturer guarantee
What’s in the box
- Opticron Traveller BGA 8x24 Binocular
- Soft neoprene case with nylon strap
- Rubber objective lens covers
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.