- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular
Despite weighing just 660 g the top of the range Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular combines a Nitrogen waterproof construction with full body rubber armour for comfort and protection out in the field.
Earn 259 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular Summary
The top of the range Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular employs Opticron’s trademark compact optical system to deliver a brilliant combination of specification, quality and ergonomics. With a 6.5° FOV, they are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a compact wide-field 42mm with ED optics and the latest multi-coatings for extra light transmission and colour contrast.
- High quality roof prism design featuring ED glass objectives
- PC phase corrected prisms with R-type high light transmission multi-coating
- Nitrogen waterproof construction finished in full body rubber armour for comfort and protection
- Wide-angle eyepieces with long eye relief for spectacle wearers
- Multi-stage retractable eyecups
- Close focus to under 2.5m/8.2ft
- Tripod adapter socket
- 10 year guarantee
What’s in the box
- Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular
- Soft case with rainguard
- Padded strap
- Rubber objective lens covers
Opticron Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular Specifications
- Colour Black
- Size 10x42
- Magnification 10
- Lens Dia. (mm) 42
- Field of View (m@1000m) 113
- Field of View (°) 6.5
- Close Focus (m) 2.5
- Eye Relief (mm) 15
- IPD Range (mm) 55~73
- Waterproof Yes
- Prism Type Roof
- Length (mm) 140
- Width (mm) 126
- Depth (mm) 52
- Dimensions LxWxD (mm) 140x126x52
- Weight (g) 660
The Explorer range Opticron binoculars with ED optics is available in the following variations:
- Explorer WA ED-R 8x32 Binocular
- Explorer WA ED-R 8x42 Binocular
- Explorer WA ED-R 10x42 Binocular
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.