Optech Soft Pouch D-SLR Black
- Easy-access neoprene cases fit most film and digital cameras
- Protects camera and lens while in the field or in storage
- Can be used in conjunction with neck strap
- Nonmarring snaps securely close the flap cover
- Made in the USA
The Soft Pouch - Digital D-Series pouches from OP/TECH USA offer ideal protection against impact, moisture and dust. With the addition of the three "zoom" sizes, we can fit cameras with lenses measuring up to 6" (15,2 cm) in length. Avoid expensive repair and cleaning bills by protecting your camera while in use or in storage. These easy-access neoprene cases fit most film and digital cameras.
The pouches in the larger styles were designed with enough room in the lens area that a lens hood can be mounted backwards in the storage position and still fit in the pouch. Non-marring snaps securely close the flap cover on the bottom of the pouch. A unique retaining strap attaches the case around the lens or to the tripod mount so that it is out of the field of view when taking a picture (D-Micro, D-Mini, D-Small, D-Compact and D-Offset have a snap hook lanyard that attaches to the camera or strap), or it can be fastened to a belt or bag strap.
These pouches are great for use in the field as they are lightweight, weather resistant and the case closes around the neck strap so that the neck strap is still usable. This makes the pouches a streamlined and convenient way to protect your gear. There's no need to carry the bulk of an oversized bag when you can have the protection and convenience of the Soft Pouch - Digital D-Series.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Pouches and Wraps|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.