Product Code: 6354197E
- Be prepared for the unexpected by always bringing along a Rainsleeve
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Two great styles to protect your gear
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- The Rainsleeve Flash version has an extra area to protect the flash unit
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
The Rainsleeve from OP/TECH USA is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements (from rain, sand and snow) that fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera's lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 18 inches (45,7 cm) long.
The Rainsleeve - Flash offers the same great features as the original Rainsleeve yet can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7 inch tall x 5 inch wide x 4 inch deep). It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements and fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It also features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera's lens, not through the plastic. All camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve - Flash. The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 14 inches (35,6 cm) long.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Rain Covers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.