Optech Compact Sling
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6354146E
Earn 15 Park Points
Optech Compact Sling
Uses Mini QD Loop for small camera connection area
Compatible with other OP/TECH USA straps
Made in the USA
OP/TECH USA's Compact Sling provides the unparalleled convenience of a shoulder sling for smaller point-and-shoot style cameras! The low-profile neoprene shoulder pad features a nonskid surface which secures the pad on the shoulder while the camera freely glides up the strap into shooting position. The OP/TECH USA Mini QD Loop connector attaches easily to the camera with a thin cord loop for tight connection areas and a sturdy 3/8" quick disconnect for easy attachment to the strap. The quick disconnect smoothly glides up and down the 3/8" nylon webbing strap to create the sling effect. The length is fully adjustable and has an additional plastic triglide which serves as a stop so that you can adjust where you want the camera to rest in the lowered position.
The Mini QD Loop is fully compatible with OP/TECH USA's Mini Loop Strap - QD for a more traditional neck strap as well as the Cam Strap - QD wrist strap and the Finger Cuff - QD. This added versatility enables your gear to quickly change along with your ever-changing needs. Experience the freedom and convenience of the most versatile strap system on the market today!
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.