Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing
Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing Summary
The compact PT-059 underwater case is waterproof down to 45 metres and the perfect tool to experience fascinating underwater photography with your TG-6. With its durable, high-quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. It features black coating on the front of the body to prevent unnecessary reflection and a transparent back to detect water penetration. The wide-angle 25mm* lens of the TG-6 is advantageous in shooting underwater scenes where the angle of view becomes narrow. In addition the TG-6 carries special underwater shooting modes for divers: Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater Microscope or Underwater HDR. The PT-059 is easy to handle and offers access to all camera functions. Even when stored in the underwater case, the camera control dial can be used for exposure compensation. The optional available cable connection allows to control external underwater flashes such as the powerful Olympus UFL-3 with the camera. A screw mount enables the attachment of underwater Converters.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.