This product has been discontinued.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 III + 14-42mm EZ Silver Silver Ex Demo
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4010811SEX
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Body (Silver) + 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ zoom lens (Silver) kit Ex Demo:
For a compact and powerful travel photography camera, there's no better pairing than the Silver Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III with the Silver Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ pancake zoom lens.
The Silver E-M10 Mark III is a gorgeously retro styled and exceptionally well built mirrorless camera that features Ultra-high definition 4K video recording, a fast Truepic VIII image processor, fast sequential shooting, wireless Wi-Fi connectivity, and an intuitive and simple navigation and control menu that makes getting to grips with the camera a breeze.
It's expected these days that a mirrorless camera such as the E-M10 Mark III will have 4K video and Olympus haven't disappointed. Their 4K video technology has been proven in their pro cameras (such as the E-M1 Mark II) and in this iteration, it will shoot at 30p. If you're shooting in Full HD, however, you'll be able to shoot at 60p and if you want to slow things down a bit you can shoot at standard 720p HD at up to 120fps for slow motion video.
The Truepic VIII image processing engine makes an appearance in the E-M10 Mark III, giving it the ability to shoot at 8.6 frames per second of continuous shooting, and gives low light sensitivity to ISO 200 to 25,600.
focusing is fast and accurate in the E-M10 III from the 121 focus points (compared with only 81 in the Mark II), meaning you can lock on to subjects easily and track them precisely with the face detection function.
Key features of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III (Silver):
Key features of the Silver Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ M.Zuiko pancake zoom lens:
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III is built for city life; it's beautifully styled with a retro design that harks back to the original Olympus OM-D 35mm film cameras and combines this with the latest digital camera technology to deliver stunning images and video.
The E-M10 Mark III is the camera for the type of person who loves to hop on a plane with just a carry-on bag and Instagram their journey as they go the built-in Wi-Fi makes it painless to transfer your images to your smart device and share them from anywhere in the world. The compact and lightweight body and diminutive micro four thirds lenses make it an incredibly easy to carry photography package for the on-the-go city traveller.
Whether you're shooting still images or 4K video, the camera's in-body 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation will compensate for up to 4 steps of exposure compensation to ensure you achieve high quality, blur free images and video in any scene.
Shooting is made even easier with the one-button Super Control Panel that brings up all the controls you need to operate the camera on screen at one time. The touchscreen is responsive, easy to navigate, and intuitive to use, even straight out of the box.
|Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Hands-on First Look Review|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.