Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Wide Angle Lens Black
Providing an excellent choice for micro 4/3 photographers, the compact lightweight Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 lens in black offers minimal distortion and clear sharp images even in low light.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Lens in Black
Ideal for everyday use, this compact and lightweight lens is ideal for snapshot shooting with a wide angle of view and large bright f/2 aperture.
- Compact and lightweight prime lens
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 24mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- High quality, elegant metallic outer finish
- Minimum focusing distance of just 20cm
- Multi coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- 46mm filter diameter
With a sleek metal body, this Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 Lens is an extremely compact ultra wide angle lens, ideal for low-light conditions. It provides a snapshot mechanism which is activated by pulling the focusing ring back, with distance and depth of field indicators and it also delivers sophisticated image quality paired with a maximum bright aperture of F/2. The ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating reduces distracting reflections.
Landscape, cityscape, star photography and other subjects will be ideally suited to this lens with an equivalent focal width of 24mm.
This model is compatible with all Olympus micro four thirds cameras as well as third party brand cameras from Panasonic Lumix and Leica.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses
|Aperture ring: N/A
|Constant Aperture: Yes
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A
|Diameter (mm): 56
|Length (mm): 43
|Weight (g): 130
|Distance scale: Yes
|DoF scale: Yes
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Focus distance limiter: N/A
|Focal length: 12 mm
|Focus method: N/A
|Filter Thread: N/A
|Full time manual: Yes
|Hood supplied: N/A
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A
|Lens mount: N/A
|Lens Materials: N/A
|Maximum focal length: 12
|Maximum magnification: 0.08
|Maximum aperture (number): 2
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A
|Max Format size: N/A
|Minimum focal length: 12
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2
|Minimum aperture (number): 22
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A
|Motor type: N/A
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7
|Power zoom: N/A
|Special elements / coatings: ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating
|Tripod collar: N/A
|Lens type: N/A
|Lens Level: N/A
|Best For: N/A
|Best For Holiday and Landscape: Yes
|Best For Interior and Architecture: Yes
|Best For Fashion and Portrait: N/A
|Best For Macro and Still Life: Yes
|Best For Astro: Yes
|Best For Street: Yes
|Best For Wildlife and Sport: N/A
|Zoom lock: N/A
|Zoom method: N/A
A great choice for Micro Four Thirds mount camera owners looking to explore. Small and discrete enough to carry anywhere, the fast aperture and high quality construction ensure brilliant results every time.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!