Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f/1.8 Lens Black
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture
- Allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality
45mm f/1.8 Black Micro Four Thirds
A large aperture, medium telephoto prime lens for Micro Four Thirds camera s. The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture allows a shallow depth of field for stunning portraits, whilst the MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) mechanism offers fast, quiet autofocusing.
- Compact and lightweight telephoto prime lens
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 90mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet autofocus in movies and stills
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- High quality, elegant metallic outer finish
- Minimum focusing distance of just 50cm
- Multi coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- 37mm filter diameter
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 56|
|Length (mm): 46|
|Weight (g): 116|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 45 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 37 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 45|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/1.8|
|Max Format size: Four Thirds|
|Minimum focal length: 45|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Micromotor|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 E-HR glass elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for Micro Four Thirds mount camera owners looking to explore. Small and discrete enough to carry anywhere, the fast aperture and high quality construction ensure brilliant results every time.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.