Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter MC-20
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 2x MC-20 TeleConverter doubles the reach of compatible mounted Micro four thirds lenses such as the Digital ED 300mm F4 IS PRO and Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO.
M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter MC‑20
Doubles focal length of telephoto lenses while maintaining imaging performance
- Dust, splash and freeze-proof
- Sophisticated construction with 9 lens elements in 4 groups
- Compatible lenses: M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO, M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO
- Max. 59.8 mm x l 25.9 mm (excludes the lens and mount protrusions)
- Weight: 150g.
M.Zuiko Digital 2x TeleConverter MC-20: More freedom with handheld super telephoto (macro) shooting at 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
The new M.Zuiko Digital 2x TeleConverter MC-20 maintains the excellent imaging performance of the master lens while doubling the focal length for higher magnification. Extending the lens to double its original focal length makes it possible to capture intense shots of subjects that are usually difficult to approach, including small birds or other animals. When attached to the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO, handheld super telephoto shooting at 1200mm (35mm equivalent) is possible, as well as close-up shots near actual size at 0.96x (35mm equivalent) at the maximum shooting magnification. This makes the MC-20 ideal for tele-macro photography (with blurred background effects).
A 9-element, 4-group lens construction helps to suppress various types of aberrations while maintaining the excellent optical performance of the master lens. The design also helps prevent ghosting and flare for superb imaging performance. Same as every M.Zuiko PRO lens and all professional OM-D bodies, the MC-20 features a dust-, splash- and freeze-proof construction to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
- Lens configuration: 9 elements / 4 groups
- HR elements: 1
- Maximum image magnification: 2x of the attached lens
- (L) (D) 25.9mm x 59.8mm
- Weight: 150g
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Tele Converters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.