olympus Explorer Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4110412B
Earn 140 Park Points
Olympus Explorer Bag
Designed to protect one compact system camera body and up to three lenses while still looking stylish enough to be the perfect everyday bag. It perfectly fits to the compact and lightweight OM-D camera system and is particularly suited for any photographer on the go. On top of a protective detachable camera/lens pouch and configurable padded dividers to hold and secure all photo equipment in the special protection areas at the heart of the bag, it features a safe compartment for a 14" laptop.
The pouch only takes up a quarter of the bag's space, so there is plenty of room left for shooting accessories, personal belongings, snacks or a bottle of water. On a longer trip you can simply attach the Explorer bag to your trolley, thanks to the zippered solution on its back. Need to take a tripod? No problem, just strap it to the bag's underside. The Olympus Explorer bag is made of premium water-repellent fabric with genuine leather trim and a tartan lining inside. Thanks to its velcro silencers opening and closing the bag is quick and easy, but – for extra security – it also features a buckle. A big handle is placed on top preventing the bag from tilting forward when lifting it up. The adjustable shoulder strap and the shoulder pad provide additional comfort.
Product features in detail
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.