Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens
From classic head-and shoulder shots to environmental portraits, this mirrorless Nikon Z 85 mm full-frame lens will portray your subjects with heart-stopping clarity.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3242180S
Earn 729 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens Summary
- 85mm Z-Mount Lens
- Large aperture at f/1.8
- 9 blade circular aperture
- Fast autofocus system
- Programmable control ring
- Weather-sealed construction
- Filter diameter of 55mm
- Weighs just 280g
Fast 85mm f/1.8 Nikkor portrait prime lens
From classic head-and shoulder shots to environmental portraits, this mirrorless 85mm full-frame lens will portray your subjects with heart-stopping clarity. Its advanced optical performance opens up new possibilities for detail and nuance, outshining even the f/1.4 primes that have preceded it.
Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens in Detail
Any moment. Remarkable portraits.
Intimate settings or big events. Staged shots or candid. This fast 85mm f/1.8 portrait lens offers superb agility. The wide Nikon Z mount enables brilliant detail throughout the frame, even when you shoot with available light. focusing is fast, and your Nikon Z camera can lock onto your subject's eye whether they're alone or a face in a crowd.
Bokeh is beautifully natural-looking and smoothly graded to the edges of the frame. Your point of focus is always rendered sharply and highlights are reproduced as gentle points.
Skin tones are natural and edge-to-edge sharpness is superb&midash;even when you shoot wide open. A minimum focus distance of just 0.80 m puts you in control of the frame, from close-up to infinity.
No matter the setting, Nikon's anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat combats ghosting and flare for greater image clarity. Every component of a scene is perfectly reproduced, even in backlit conditions.
Shoot video footage with beautifully shallow depth of field. Whether it's an emotional close-up or a night scene rich with bokeh, this 85mm lens lets you isolate subjects beautifully. Near-silent AF lets the quietest moment shine. The silent control ring lets you pull focus with absolute precision. Focus breathang is all but eliminated.
what else is included in the box?
- Lens Case CL-C1
- Lens Hood HB-91
- Front Lens Cap LC-67B
- Rear Cap LF-N1 for Nikon Z mount lenses
Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Telephoto prime|
|Aperture range||f/1.8 - f/6|
|Compatible cameras||Nikon Z System Lenses|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Z Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.