Nikon SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander
You can manage your off-camera flash system with the Nikon Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800 which eliminates the need for any cables with Nikon flashguns at up to 66 feet wireless control.
Nikon Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800
Manage your entire off-camera flash Creative Lighting System of multiple Nikon flash through the large and easy to use LCD panel on the Wireless Speedlight Commander SU-800. The commander removes the need for cables and separate flash meters to enable accurate automatic exposures in any lighting conditions. The SU-800 can control of any number of i-TTL Creative Lighting system Speedlights like the SB-900, SB-800 or SB-600, or the dedicated SB-R200 Remote Speedlight for Close-up photography, to deliver an entirely new dimension to your photography indoors or in the field.
- Functions as a Wireless Commander for SB-R200, SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights units
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras
- Controls an unlimited number of Speedlights up to three groups
- Offers 4 independent channels for competitive shooting environments
- Provides wireless control up to 66 feet
- Built-in AF Assist Illuminator for critical focus in low light situations
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.