Nikon Prostaff P7 8x42 Binoculars
The waterproof and fog-free Nikon ProStaff P7 8x42 Binoculars in Green are packed with features for bright outdoor viewing during activities such as bird watching, hiking and camping.
- Robust shock-resistant design with comfortable ergonomics and rubber armouring ideal for use during outdoor activities
- Waterproof to 1m for up to 10 minutes and nitrogen filled fog-free operation, even during inclement weather
- Brighter images with natural colours rendered by performance enhancing coating which includes multilayer prism coating
- High resolution images for detailed viewing of finer subjects aided by phase-correction coated roof prisms
- Objective lens features oil and water protective coating for cleaning of finger smudges and general maintenance
Nikon ProStaff P7 8x42 Binoculars Green Summary
Featuring a new green design for outdoor activities such as bird watching, hiking and camping, the Nikon ProStaff P7 8x42 Binoculars (Green) combine excellent viewing with great features for any outdoor enthusiast. A compact and lightweight design is housed within shock-resistant rubber armouring and the ProStaff P7 8x42 Binocular is waterproof to 1m for up to 10 minutes. You’ll also enjoy fog-free viewing regardless of conditions for extended periods thanks to the comfortable grip and ergonomic design.
Images are bright, clear and high resolution, rendered by a combination of dielectric high-reflective multi-layer prism coating and phase correction coated roof prisms. You can also quickly and accurately position your eye using the innovative turn-and-slide rubber eyecups. Other features include a dioptre adjustment locking system and long eye-relief for comfortable viewing, making these a particularly accomplished Nikon binocular at this price point.
- Dielectric high-reflective multi-layer prism coating with brighter images and natural colours
- Waterproof (to 1m for 10 minutes) and nitrogen filled for fog-free use
- High resolution detail from phase correction coated roof prisms
- Compact and lightweight design from fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Robust design with comfortable grip and shock-resistant rubber armouring
- Oil and water protective coating
- Dioptre adjustment locking system
- Long eye-relief for comfortable viewing even when wearing eye-glasses
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups for easy and accurate eye positioning
- Lead and arsenic free glass
Nikon ProStaff P7 8x42 Binoculars Green in More Detail
The Nikon ProStaff P7 8x42 is a high-performance binocular perfect for the hobbyist, with a quality optical design. All lenses and prisms include multilayer coated for brighter images, with phase-correction-coated roof prisms ensuring excellent resolution, even in low light conditions.
Pick your perfect size, available in:
- ProStaff P7 8x30
- ProStaff P7 10x30
- ProStaff P7 8x42
- ProStaff P7 10x42
The dioptre adjuster on the right barrel lets you calibrate focus for the difference in vision between each eye for perfect focusing. Once set, you can lock the adjuster into place to prevent unintentional adjustment. The binocular also features waterproofing (up to 1 m for up to 10 minutes) and a fog-free design keep the view clear no matter the weather.
Rubber armouring protects the binoculars from knocks and bumps. Extremely comfortable: every ProStaff P7 model boasts long eye relief (15 mm or more), making these binoculars perfect for glasses wearers. Multi-click turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it simple to set the correct eye position if you don’t wear glasses and they are easy to clean with an oil- and water-repellent coating on the objective lens and eyepieces.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.