Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm f/4E ED Tilt Shift Lens
- 19mm Ultra-Wide Angle field of view
- Tilt and shift can be engaged individually or in combination
- Double layer rotation capability
- Excellent optical quality for minimised distortion
- Dust, water, and dirt repellent lens coating
Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm f/4 ED Tilt-Shift Lens
This lens takes compositional flexibility to a whole new level thanks to two Perspective Control mechanisms. Both tilt and shift can be engaged separately, or in combination, with the ultra-wide angle ensuring capture of more of the scene and the optical design providing outstanding image quality across the whole frame.
|Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm Tilt-Shift Lens Features in Detail|
Perfect lens for architectural, fine art, and landscape photography
With the ability to independently control the tilt and shift of the lens or use them in combination, this lens is made for photographers who have a keen sense of space. The ultra-wide angle of view represents the true proportions of a scene, whether it's a building or a landscape and the optical design ensures images are of the highest quality, with clarity all across the frame.
Full control with the 19mm Ultra-Wide angle PC Nikkor Tilt-Shift lens
Offering professional photographers unrivalled control over their images, with the combination of control over picture angle and outstanding image quality, this FX-format manual focus lens gives complete compositional freedom.
Overcome convergence with shift or tilt to create landscapes with crisp sharpness from fore to background with a wide open aperture.
Legendary Nikkor precision & quality
This lens delivers exceptional clarity and sharpness, as with all Nikkor lenses, and thanks to its unique optical construction the distortion common in wide-angle lenses is minimised even at the edges of the frame.
Coma and other types of aberration are greatly reduced thanks to two aspherical lens elements and three extraa-low-dispersion glass elements minimise axial chromatic aberration. Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat also virtually eliminates ghosting and flare throughout the frame.
Double-layer PC Rotation
The lens I capable to rotate around its own axis and adjust the direction of the tilt and shift independently of each other. Tilt can be made parallel or perpendicular to shift, useful when you want to avoid the keystone effect in architectural images without the ned for post-edit cropping.
The whole lens can be rotated up to 90-degrs in either direction, with click stops at 30-degrees and 60-degrees. When rotating tilt relative to shift, the lens can be rotated up to 90-degrees with a click stop at 45-degrees. You can also lock the lens at 0' and use it as 19mm manual-focus lens.
Superb build, exceptional ergonomics
The build quality of this lens means the sturdy shift mechanism allows for smooth operation as you adjust perspective so there is no need to use the shift lock mechanism to fix the lens position, thus avoiding unnecessary camera movement.
Weighing only 885g, this lens is compact and boasts Nikon's fluorine coating which actively repels dust, water, and dirt without compromising image quality. The coating is applied to the extreme front lens surface, where it makes the glass easier to clean without damaging the surface.
Nikon PC Nikkor 19mm f/4E ED Tilt Shift Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Tilt-shift perspective Control Lens|
|Focal length range||9mm|
|Compatible cameras||Nikon Fx-Mount & Nikon Dx-Mount|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 89|
|Length (mm): 124|
|Weight (g): 885|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 19 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 19|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 19|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 ED + 2 aspherical elements + fluorine & Nano Crystal coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.