Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3242175N
Earn 8299 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The newly launched Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct has been developed at the top of the S-Line, and is the symbol of a superior optical performance achieved with NIKKOR Z lenses. It takes advantage of the superior design flexibility made possible by the combination of the large inner diameter of 55mm and the 16 mm flange focal distance to realise an f/0.95 maximum aperture.
The optics for this lens are constructed of 17 elements in 10 groups for which four ED glass elements and three aspherical lens and are employed with great precision. Each of these elements provides a high degree of correction for various types of aberration, including distortion and spherical aberration. In addition, Nikon's exclusive anti-reflection coatings, ARNEO Coat and Nano Crystal Coat, have been adopted. The combination of these two coating technologies reduces ghost and flare generated by incident light for incredibly sharp and clear images.
The lens is designed with machined metal exterior components and a yellow engraved "Noct" logo that give the lens an elegant appearance that matches the refined quality of the engineering. It is equipped with focus and control rings that rotate smoothly for operation with a precision feel, and supports the skilled use in a wide variety of situations and conditions expected of the pinnacle of the S-Line.
The NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct, which pursues the ultimate in optical performance, enables new forms of imaging expression with stills and movies for those who primarily concentrate on portrait, night landscape, and starscape photography.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Z Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The unique spatial expression with ideal blur characteristics allows the degree of bokeh to transition smoothly and naturally while also increasing as the distance from the focal plane increases, making this the perfect lens for night landscape.
Additionally, the incredible point-image reproduction characteristics that render points as points, making sharp and clear night landscapes and starscapes possible, even at maximum aperture.
- • The symbol of the Nikon Z mount system's optical performance with the fastest maximum aperture of f/0.95
- • The extremely shallow depth of field and a large and beautiful bokeh is made possible only with a maximum aperture of f/0.95
- • Outstanding resolution along the focal plane at any shooting distance from close-up to infinity, even at maximum aperture
- • Designed with consideration given to dust- and drip-resistance, featuring a fluorine coat that effectively repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.