Nikon Fieldscope EDG Fieldscope 85 VR Straight
The Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85 is a class-leading scope with straight angle which provides vibration reduction together with proprietary Nikon coatings for excellent light transmission.
Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85
Nikon announces the addition VR to the EDG Fieldscope range. These new EDG VR Fieldscope models are the world's first Fieldscopes to incorporate a lens-shift type VR function.
The vibration reduction algorithm, based on Nikon's sophisticated VR mechanism used in NIKKOR VR lenses, has been optimized for these scopes and compensates external vibrations caused by wind and operations such as focusing, panning and tilting.
The VR function makes composition easy by reducing vibrations to approximately 1/8 of image blur caused by vibrations during normal observation.
This also enhances focusing accuracy even when manual focus is used during super-telephoto digiscoping. The system provides an effective equivalent to a shutter speed approximately two stops faster and is especially effective when digiscoping in bad conditions such as windy weather.
The Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85 is a class-leading Nikon spotting scope with extra large 85 mm objective lens which delivers a bright field-of-view. Nikon’s dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating, ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass and advanced multilayer lens coating combine to deliver excellent light transmission together with clear, high-resolution images with superb contrast, even in low-light.
Compatible with seven kinds of eyepieces, the versatile Nikon EDG Fieldscope 85 also sports a waterproof construction and offers excellent performance in a variety of conditions. Incorporated in a sleek body it is an ideal choice for those seeking magnificent close-ups of birds and wildlife.
- Objective diameter (mm) 85
- Length (mm) 379
- Height x width (mm) 127x102
- Weight (g)2,030
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Spotting Scopes|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): 5|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: Phasecorrecting coating|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): 85|
|Scope Type: Straight|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.