Nikon EN-EL14a (ENEL14a) DSLR Camera Battery
Product Code: 3090235P
Nikon EN-EL14a (ENEL14a) Battery
The EN-EL14a rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used in place of the EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The EN-EL14a battery life has been improved by up to 20% compared to an EN-EL14 battery (depending on the camera model and shooting conditions). Both batteries can be charged using the MH-24 battery charger.
All cameras that currently use the EN-EL14 can also be used with the EN-EL14a. See the following for further information regarding EN-EL14a compatibility with each camera.
D5200, D5100, D3200, D3100, COOLPIX P7700- By upgrading firmware, EN-EL14a performance is maximized and more images can be captured (battery performance) when an EN-EL14a is used than when an EN-EL14 is used.
D5200 - Firmware C: 1.01 or later
D3200 - Firmware C: 1.02 or later
D5100 - Firmware A: 1.02/ B: 1.01 or later
D3100 - Firmware A :1.02/ B 1.01 or later
COOLPIX P7700 - Firmware version 1.3 or later
COOLPIX P7000 or P7100 - Although firmware enabling support for the EN-EL14a will not be released, the battery can be used with these cameras. However, the camera's battery indicator may quickly reach the half-charge point on its display.
COOLPIX P7800 - The camera already supports the EN-EL14a from the time it was initially released, so does not require a firmware update.
Nikon Df, D5300, D3300, D3400, D3500 - An EN-EL14a is included with purchase. The EN-EL14 can also be used with these cameras.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.