Nikon D780 DSLR Camera Body with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens
The new D780 body is Nikon's most advanced full-frame camera , now with eye detect from the mirrorless Z6 with the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm Lens for compact and versatile shooting.
- Quick and accurate 51-point Phase-Detection AF system
- Up to 12fps burst rate to capture any action
- Tilting touchscreen and full-frame 4K video recording
- Superb 24.5MP image quality
- Fast f/4 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
Nikon D780 DSLR Camera Body with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens
The full-frame Nikon D780 DSLR camera body has been released around five years after its’ predecessor. This is a significant release for Nikon, with a highly capable 24.5MP body for the enthusiast market sporting a host of upgrades over the previous model.
Highlights of the new D780 include a dedicated hybrid AF system for live view shooting with an exceptionally fast 51-point phase detect system. This has been incorporated from the acclaimed mirrorless Z6 system, with eye detection and accurate focusing down to -6EV.
The new D780 is also quicker, with up to 7fps through the optical viewfinder and 12fps in live view, ideal for capturing the perfect shot whatever speed your subject is moving at.
Filmmakers have been well considered with 4K UHD capabilities at up to 30p in full-frame with no cropping. An external movie recorder can now capture HLG HDR footage and an articulated TFT LCD tilting touchscreen assists with easier composing.
viewfinder AF. Flagship tracking capabilities and quick switching between AF modes through a 51-point Phase-Detection AF system.
AF in live view. The 273-point Hybrid-AF system is sensitive down to -4 EV, or down to -6 EV in low-light
Up to 12fps burst. Shoot at up to 7 fps with AF/AE, or up to 12 fps in Silent Live View Photography mode.
Optical viewfinder and tilting screen. The 0.70x optical viewfinder gives a wide field of view and 100% coverage. The tilting 2359k-dot LCD monitor provides touch shutter release and autofocus.
Superb image quality. 24.5MP full-frame CMOS sensor. EXPEED 6 image processor. This is the same 180K-pixel RGB sensor for advanced scene recognition system as the D850.
Wider ISO range. The D780 boasts a wider ISO range than the acclaimed pro level D850, with ISO 100–51200, expandable.
Full-frame movie capture. Capture high resolution 4K/UHD footage at 30p/25p/24p with zero crop factor. Record in N-Log or rich Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG).
Nikon have consistently surprised us in the past with new camera bodies surpassing expectations. The D780 achieves the same with high quality 24.5MP stills provided by the CMOS sensor capable of capturing superbly detailed images which are processed by the Expeed 6 image processor.
Flagship tracking performance is provided through the viewfinder, which also enables quick switching between the advanced AF modes. The blazingly quick shutter speed of 1/8000 also gives speed light users the ability to sync with Nikon flashguns capturing motion travelling at virtually any speed.
New modes allow in-camera time lapse with 2MP stills at a blazing 120 fps with an in-camera digitising menu.
The camera’s high-speed data-transfer capabilities and wireless connectivity make it easy to share images. SnapBridge lets users share JPEGs and RAW files with any smart device for quick editing and posting.
Compact and versatile 5x zoom lens designed for use with Nikon FX-format SLRs. Boasts high optical performance, constant f/4 aperture and versatile 24-120mm focal range. Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers outstandingly sharp images, even in low light, and Nano Crystal coat greatly reduces the effects of ghosting and flare. Offers great value for serious photographers on a budget.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|Model: Nikon D780|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Looking to sell your Nikon D780 DSLR Camera Body with Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens?
The D780 provides Nikon full-frame DSLR users with an exceptional upgraded body, after a widely anticipated wait. The development of a host of features including faster frame rates, improved ISO levels, exceptional 273-point Hybrid-AF system and 4K full-frame video make this a highly compelling hybrid offering.
This camera combines Nikon's most advanced technology from their entire suite of systems. With incorporated mirrorless eye detect AF from the Z6 and fast live view burst shooting, DSLR users can now rest assured they have an advanced body capable of excelling at anything they can throw at it.
With the added Nikon Nikkor 24-120mm lens, you get versatile shooting with high optical performance to produce outstanding, sharp imagery.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.