Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Delivering exceptional sharpness, the legendary Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED zoom lens is a fast and accurate ultra wide angle with pro construction and weather resistance for unique shooting.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality with edge to edge sharpness and clarity
- Silent Wave motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Summary
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
An ultra-wide angle zoom lens for professional photographers. With excellent optical performance throughout the zoom range and constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, it's a perfect choice for low-light conditions.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 14cm
- Supplied with integrated lens hood and CL-M3 lens pouch
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 98|
|Length (mm): 132|
|Weight (g): 970|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 - 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A brilliant ultra-wide angle zoom lens. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.