Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Super Telephoto Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3240448K
Earn 339 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300MM F/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens Summary
|Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300MM VR Lens Features in detail|
Journey into the super-telephoto world with this DX-format zoom lens.
If you want to explore the creative advantages of telephoto photography, this lightweight long lens is the way to go. With its streamlined, compact build, it's the perfect choice for Nikon's smaller DX-format DSLRs.
The versatile 70-300mm focal range gives you all the flexibility you need to nail beautiful shots of distant action, capture unique travel photos, or shoot amateur wildlife images. Nikon's Vibration Reduction keeps your shots sharp and the lens focuses quickly and quietly, which makes it ideal for shooting video as well as stills.
lightweight ZOOM FOR SUPERB SUPER-TELEPHOTO SHOOTING
Whether you're new to DSLR photography or want a second lens to increase your zoom range, this DX-format 4.3x zoom is the ideal tool. Create striking compositions thanks to the versatile 70-300mm focal range (FX-format equivalent: 105-450mm), which easily brings the action up close.
Enjoy the flexibility to zoom in on wildlife or get in just close enough to capture brilliant close-ups of the kids at play. And if you want to shoot movies, the smooth, quiet autofocus makes this lens a particularly smart choice.
SMOOTH, FAST AUTOFOCUS: NIKON'S STEPPING MOTOR
Nikon's new Stepping Motor ensures this lens focuses quickly, and its quiet operation is ideal if you're shooting movies. When zooming in to capture a photo, you can bring your subject into focus instantly and with absolute precision. When you're shooting video footage, the motor allows you to smoothly shift focus with practically no drive noise.
This DX-format NIKKOR lens is specifically designed to make the most of your Nikon DSLR's high pixel count and advanced image sensor. One extra-low dispersion (ED) glass element helps minimise chromatic aberration for high-resolution images with vivid colour, crisp detail, and perfectly-rendered contrast.
VIBRATION REDUCTION (VR)
Designed to enable more stable handheld shooting, Nikon's impressive Vibration Reduction system lets you shoot at up to four stops slower. This means you'll be able to achieve clear, blur-free images even when shooting at the far end of the telephoto range in low light. You can turn VR on or off using the camera menu.
Switch between Auto Focus and Manual Focus using the camera menu. The ability to change focus settings on the camera menu, rather than with switches on the lens barrel, prevents accidental setting changes when you want to shoot.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 72|
|Length (mm): 125|
|Weight (g): 415|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 0.22|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED element + Super Integrated Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great starter telephoto lens for combining with your APS-C (DX-format) Nikon DSLR.
With it's 105-450mm equivalent focal length on DX cameras, it is designed to capture the action from a distance - so is suited to those wanting to grab pictures where they need to get nearer to the event - such as a wildlife or sporting environment.
Camera shake effects are reduced by the on-board VR (vibration reduction) tech - especially handy when zooming in to subjects from a distance where shake is more noticeable, but also in low-light environments where lower shutter speeds are required.
The stepping motor (AF-P) is included within to enable quiet and quicker autofocussing which is particularly useful when capturing video - as the sound will not get in the way of a good video!
- Compact design for a lens with this varied focal length
- VR technology to reduce effects of camera shake
- Stepping motor reduces drive noise to a minimum which helps when shooting video
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.