Newell Wireless Remote Control with Intervalometer for Canon
Replace the traditional trigger hose with Newell’s wireless remote control.
Replace the traditional trigger hose with Newell’s wireless remote control. This is perfect for lovers of astrophotography, macro photography, wildlife photography and self-portraits. The kit consists of a wireless remote control with intervalometer, a radio receiver and two sync cables (RS-60E3 RS-80N3) compatible with Canon cameras. The device features high quality workmanship, intuitive operation and an extremely attractive price in relation to its great capabilities.
Main features of Newell MC-292 wireless remote control
- wireless communication between transmitter and receiver
- radio range up to 100m, 32 operating channels available
- double-level communication between transmitter and receiver
- two-level shutter release button (activates AF function when pressed halfway)
- the ability to trigger the shutter release button (activates AF function when pressed halfway)
- shutter release with delay (self-timer) and Bulb (very long exposure times)
- support for continuous and single shot modes (CS / CL / CH)
- intervalometer (possibility of setting delay, exposure time, interval, number of frames, and the number of times the plan repeats)
- automatic saving of last selected parameters
- readable LCD screen with backlight
- receiver equipped with a cold shoe adapter, 1/4″
- tripod thread
- Power supply 4x AAA (two batteries each for transmitter and receiver)
How to use
Even when you’re shooting on a tripod, at long exposure times, just pressing the shutter button can cause camera shake and the photo will be shaky. To prevent this, you need to trigger the shutter remotely. Our wireless kit can be used in:
- photography of the night sky
- hidden nature photography
- group photos
- HDR cameras
- time-lapse clips
Intervalometer allows you to precisely control the exposure time parameters and create complex time-lapse sequences. With the ability to delay the shutter release, choose the number of frames, intervals and specify the exposure time, recording a perfect timelapse becomes easier than ever.
The device uses 2.4 GHz radio waves with long range and stability (up to 100 meters) You are not limited by cable length and terrain obstacles (unlike using a standard trigger hose or infrared remote control). You can safely leave the camera in a forest clearing, and sitting comfortably in your car wait for a convenient moment to trigger the shutter.
If for some reason you didn’t want to use the benefits of radio waves, or simply forgot to pack the receiver in your backpack, there is always one more option! You can connect the remote control in the traditional way by using a cable directly to your camera. A traditional trigger hose with intervalometer in your hands.
The remote control has a large, backlit LCD screen and clearly labeled buttons. This makes it easy to program settings and makes shooting with it simple and enjoyable. Backlighting makes it easy to work at night, and the buttons can be easily operated even with gloves on.
The kit includes sync cable. Our remote control and receiver are universal and nothing prevents you from connecting them to other cameras with appropriate cables.
Popular power source
Four AAA batteries (aka little sticks) are enough to power the transmitter and receiver for hours of use (two rechargeable batteries per device).
The receiver is equipped with a cold-shoe adapter and female 1/4″ tripod thread. It can be placed directly in the camera shoe or screwed to the tripod / mounting rail. You can hang the transmitter on a lanyard or wrist strap.
If you are looking for a gift idea for your photographer friend or Mr. Photographer this is it! Inexpensive set packed in an aesthetic box, will be perfect as a small gift. Useful gadget that every photographer will be happy with.
Many years of experience
Newell brand has been on the market for many years and has a long list of satisfied customers, both among professionals and amateur photographers. Join them on Facebook and Instagram and experience the quality of our products!
Model: Newell MC-292
frequency band: 2.4 GHz
range: approx. 100 m
range: approx. 100 m
transmitter standby time: approx. 1000 h
stayby time: approx.
time in standby mode: approximately 300 h
power supply: 4 x AAA batteries / rechargeable batteries (not included)
output port: micro Jack 2.5 mm
delay: from 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one second intervals
exposure time: from 0 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one second intervals
interval: from 1 s to 99 h 59 min 59 s in one second intervals
number of images: from 1 to 99
number of plan repeats: from 1 to 99
transmitter / remote control: 4.4 x 13.6 x 1.7 cm
receiver: 3.8 x 7.1 x 2.5 cm
transmitter / remote control: 45 g (without batteries)
receiver: 30 g (without batteries)
Newell wireless transmitter / remote control with intervalometer
Newell radio receiver
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.