Newell Universal 6-in-1 USB-C Hub Graphite
The Newell Universal 6-in-1 USB-C Hub Graphite includes 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (one with 100W Power Delivery fast charging), a 4K 60 Hz HDMI port and an RJ45 socket, which are housed in an aluminium case.
Newell Universal 6-in-1 USB-C Hub Graphite Summary
The Newell 6-in-1 Hub is a universal splitter that plugs into the USB-C connector. The small device, distinguished by its stylish oblong design, will effectively extend the functionality of your computer or tablet. The hub offers: 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (including one supporting 100W Power Delivery fast charging technology), an HDMI port (4K 60 Hz) and an RJ45 socket. The maximum data transfer rate here is 5 Gbps. The RJ45 socket allows you to connect a network cable and use data transmission up to 1 Gbps. The aluminum housing guarantees ultralightness and effective protection from damage. This hub is an ideal choice when you need access to more ports, or when your device has a USB-C input, but lacks USB Type-A inputs, as well as an HDMI port and RJ45 jack.
- multi-purpose USB-C connector splitter
- provides access to more ports than your device offers
- hub plugs into a USB-C port
- equipped with 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB-C ports (including one supporting 100W Power Delivery technology), an HDMI port (4K 60 Hz) and an RJ45 jack
- the HDMI port supports 4K audio and video at 60 Hz refresh rate
- thanks to Power Delivery, you can connect a compatible power adapter to one of the USB-C ports and quickly charge your computer
- RJ45 socket allows you to connect a network cable (supports data transfer speeds of up to 1 Gbps)
- hub allows you to connect USB-A-compatible flash drives, external drives, mice or graphics tablets to USB-C port, among others
- maximum data transfer rate through USB 3.0 and USB-C ports is 5 Gbps
- backward compatibility – supports USB 1.0 and USB 2.0 standards (connection is limited only by data transfer speed)
- size and ultralightness
- solid housing made of aluminum alloy
- protection against overvoltage, overheating and overcharging
- minimalist design and great build quality
- plug & play – using the device does not require installing drivers or additional software
- model: Newell 6-in-1 Hub
- color: graphite
- material: aluminum alloy
- 1 x USB-C (male)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (female)
- 1 x USB-C (female)
- 1 x USB-C Power Delivery 100 W (female)
- 1 x HDMI (4K 60 Hz)
- 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet – 1000 Mbps)
- dimensions: 132 x 22 x 17 mm
- cable length: 163 mm
- weight: 45 g
- Newell 6-in-1 hub – graphite
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.