Newell M40 II Shadowless Tent
The Newell M40 II shadowless tent is a quick set-up mobile studio to take product photos for online auctions and professional catalogues, which includes bright 8000 lux LED lights set to 5500 K.
Newell M40 II Shadowless Tent Summary
Thanks to its well thought-out design, mounting the Newell M40 II Shadowless Tent is extremely simple and fast. The frame is made of aluminium, which ensures the appropriate rigidity and lightness. The tent cover material is extremely durable and resistant to damage. When folded, the whole set takes up little space in your luggage. You can easily take it with you on a photographic order in your company or at your client’s house.
Many arrangement possibilities
There are three colourful backgrounds (white, black and orange). They allow for creative arrangement of the whole composition depending on the specifics of the photographed product. The backgrounds are made of durable plastic resistant to moisture and creases. Newell M40 II shadeless tent has two “inputs”. Photos can be taken either from above or from the side, straight ahead or at an angle. The top window is ideal for taking photos of “flat lay”. The composition and lighting possibilities are practically unlimited.
The tent is equipped with two LED panels, whose position can be freely adjusted to achieve different lighting configurations. Its interior is covered with a special material that evenly distributes the light generated by the lamps. An additional diffuser allows to obtain the effect of diffuse, soft lighting, reducing glare, reflections and shadows on the photographed product.
8000 lux, a bar temperature of 5500 K and a colour rendering index CRI of 92+ will achieve natural and pleasing results. Photographed products will be well illuminated and the colours will be rendered correctly. Built-in controller allows for smooth adjustment of lighting power. You can easily adjust the parameters for best results.
Thanks to the use of energy-saving LEDs, Newell lighting uses much less power than traditional light bulbs. Long hours of sessions will not affect the environment and your wallet. The large space ensures proper air circulation, and modern LEDs ensure that the device does not emit excessive heat. You can shoot for long hours without worrying about overheating the lamp and damaging the tent. The excellent quality of Newell LED lamps guarantees about 50,000 hours of trouble-free and trouble-free operation.
A small tripod with a mobile phone holder is a perfect complement to the whole set. They will make it easier to take a still and perfectly cropped picture using a camera or a regular smartphone.
- model: Newell M40II
- power: 24 W
- illumination intensity: max. 8000 lux
- color temperature: 5500 K (± 200 K)
- CRI factor: 92+
- number of LEDs: 2 x 32 pcs.
- voltage: 12 V
- intensity: 2 A
- rated voltage: AC 110 V or 220 V, DC 24 V
- estimated lifetime of the LED panel: 50000 h
- dimensions: 44 x 44 x 44 cm (after unfolding)
- weight: about 2.6 kg
Contents of the set
- Newell M40II shadeless tent for product photography
- two LED panels
- power adapter with light output regulation
- six color backgrounds
- user manual in English and Polish
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.