Newell FDL-USB-C Dual Channel Battery Charger For NP-FW50 Batteries
Newell FDL-USB-C Dual Channel Battery Charger for Sony NP-FW50 Batteries with USB, USB-C and car charging, status indicator.
Newell FDL-USB-C Dual Channel Battery Charger for NP-FW50 Batteries Summary
The Newell FDL-USB-C is a battery charger that will save your photos and videos when you don’t have a traditional charging outlet nearby. Thanks to its unique design, the USB cable for connecting the device to the power source will be always with you! If necessary, you can also use the included additional USB-C power cable. The device can be easily connected to a powerbank, laptop or charger in your car, making it the perfect travel companion. The easy to read display will provide all the necessary information about the status of batteries, and two charging channels will facilitate convenient preparation for work with your camera.
USB cable always at hand
With the Newell FDL-USB-C series chargers you always have the cable for connecting to a power source with you. The cable is an integral part of the device. Thanks to its ergonomic design, you don’t have to worry about it getting tangled or causing unnecessary chaos in your photography essentials. Profiled recesses in the housing allow you to roll up the cable in a second, every time you do not need it!
Photography equipment can take up a lot of space. When packing for a shoot or a trip, every spare inch of your bag or backpack often counts. Fortunately, the Newell FDL-USB-C charger takes up almost as much space as two batteries and can charge them simultaneously! Thanks to its compact size, you can take it anywhere without worrying that your photography plans will be thwarted by dead batteries!
Easy to read display
The large easy to read LCD display will provide all the necessary information related to the battery charging process. You can check the current and voltage at a glance. There’s also a battery charge indicator on the screen, which will give you a convenient way to estimate how long your batteries will last in relation to other cells you have. Do you sometimes charge batteries in a hurry? The active channels indicator will eliminate the possibility of their inaccurate placement in the sockets. CH1 and CH2 markers will signal the start of the charging process, giving you the assurance that they will soon be 100% ready to use again!
Charge 2 batteries at once!
The ability to charge two batteries at the same time is even more comfortable and secure in case of unexpected power loss in the camera. In the case of both available channels, we can count on the charging rate of 1000 mA maximum.
The Newell FDL-USB-C features advanced charge controllers that protect against overheating and overcharging while maximizing battery life. So no matter where you charge your camera, you can be sure it will be safe and stay with you for a long time.
One device – multiple power sources
The USB Type A cable that the charger is equipped with is not the only one that allows you to conveniently charge batteries from popular smartphone chargers, powerbanks, or cigarette lighter adapters. If most of your devices are equipped with USB Type-C ports – nothing lost! You will also find this port on the Newell FDL-USB-C Charger. With the included cable, you can easily connect the charger to a USB-C equipped power source.
power supply: USB/USB-C 5 V; 2.1 A
Charging current (max): 8.4 V; 1 x 1000 mA / 2 x 1000 mA
dimensions: 8.5 x 5.3 x 2.5 cm
weight: 64 g
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.