Newell Battery Grip VG-C2EM for Sony
Newell VG-C2EM is a robust, full-featured battery grip for Sony A7II, A7SII, A7RII.
The device allows a better grip improves comfort when taking pictures in vertical and extends the work without having to replace the batteries in the camera.
Additional power supply
Grip has two basic functions. One of them is the long life of the camera, by providing an additional source of power. The battery packu can put additional battery pack NP-FW50. This solution enables more intense and longer work without fear of losing power in the least expected moment.
Improved ergonomics The second important function is to improve grip comfort when shooting both vertically and horizontally. Specially designed shape and finishing with durable and pleasant to the touch rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so that the camera feels right in your hand.
Increased functionality Grip provides quick access to basic camera functions through a range of ergonomically placed buttons and knobs. The handle is equipped with:
- On / Off switch Grip
- two-stage shutter release – a light touch button allows you to focus, pressing the end of the triggers the same way as the shutter button on the camera
- four function keys
- two setting knobs
- additional belt clip
- Tripod thread 1/4 “- tripod mount allowing the use of photo without removing the grip of the camera
Full compatibility with the camera
Grip Newell is a robust, fully functional replacement system Grip for Sony A7II / A7SII / A7RII . Works with batteries Sony NP-FW50, Newell cell substitutes and other manufacturers.
High quality Clever design, top quality materials and precision make the product will serve you for years. In addition, all grips Newell two-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 10 x 6 cm
- Weight: 174 g (excluding batteries)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.