Newell 3-in-1 OTG Hub
The Newell 3-in-1 OTG Hub lets you connect to a computer, smartphone or tablet in order to transfer images and data using the two plugs, 1x USB-A and 1x USB-C, whilst also featuring SD and microSD card readers.
Newell 3-in-1 OTG Hub Summary
The Newell OTG 3 in 1 Hub is a universal memory card reader that resembles a cigarette lighter by its dimensions. The device is equipped with 2 plugs – USB-A and USB-C. Thanks to the support of OTG technology, the hub can be connected not only to a computer, but also to a smartphone or tablet. This does not require installing any additional drivers or applications. There is also a USB 3.0 slot on the case, with a maximum data transfer rate of 5 Gbps. The reader supports 2 types of memory cards – micro SD and SD. The housing made of aluminum alloy and plugs protecting the plugs are a guarantee of durability and adequate protection of the device.
- handy memory card adapter
- casket size and ultra-lightweight
- enclosed in a robust aluminum alloy housing
- using 2 plugs ensures compatibility with USB-A and USB-C ports
- USB 3.0 (Type-A) input allows you to connect a flash drive or external drive
- OTG technology support allows you to connect the hub to smartphones and tablets equipped with a USB-C port
- compatible with 2 types of memory cards: SD and micro SD (TF)
- maximum data transfer speed – 5 Gbps
- plug & play – using the device does not require installing drivers or additional software
- minimalist design and great build quality
- plugs to protect plugs included
- devices equipped with a USB-A or USB-C port (including computers, tablets and smartphones)
- SD (TF) or micro SD memory cards
- model: Newell OTG 3-in-1
- color: graphite
- material: aluminum alloy, plastic
- max data rate: 5 Gbps
- supported memory cards:
- micro SD (TF)
- USB-A 3.0 (male)
- USB-A 3.0 (female)
- USB-C (male)
- dimensions: 70 x 20 x 8.5 mm
- weight: 25 g
- Newell OTG 3-in-1 hub
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.