MindShift Gear Gear Exposure 13 / Solar Flare
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369972M
Earn 149 Park Points
MindShift Gear Exposure 13 Solar Flare Summary
If your level of adventuring means you need a bag that will keep your kit dry during a storm, then look no further than the MindShift Gear Exposure 13 Solar Flare.
Built with high performance waterproof sailcloth panels, strategically placed storm flaps, water-repellent DWR fabric, and a sturdy Tarpaulin bottom; the Exposure protects camera gear from the elements and withstands the rigours of adventure photography.
MindShift Gear Exposure 13 Solar Flare Features in detail
Exterior Dimensions: 16.1” W x 10.6” H x 6.5” D (41 x 27 x 16.5 cm)
Interior Camera Compartment: 13.8” W x 9.1” H x 4.9” D (35 x 23 x 12.5 cm)
Laptop Pocket: 13.3” W x 9.6” H x 1” D (34 x 24.5 x 2.5 cm)
Tablet Pocket: 11.8” W x 4.7” H x 0.8” D (30 x 12 x 2 cm)
Phone Pocket: 4.7” W x 6.7” H (12 x 17 cm)
Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg) - With all accessories included
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK® AquaGuard® (weather resistant) zippers, high-performance Sailcloth, 420D velocity nylon, 600D polyester, heavy-duty nylon tarpaulin, UltraMesh pockets, anodized aluminum hardware, nylon webbing, 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
Interior: PE board reinforced removable closed-cell foam dividers, 200D liner, PU backed nylex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 190T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Toploader Camera Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
If you’re serious about taking your camera into the eye of the storm, then this bag is as serious about keeping your kit dry and safe.
The fabrics used in this are as resilient and as waterproof as they come – so if you are into your sailing, boating, or simply find yourself in some exotic climates, then this bag is perfect for you.
- Stores 13" laptop
- Cross-body stabilizer strap
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.