- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
MindShift Gear FirstLight 40L Backpack Charcoal
Earn 235 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
MindShift Gear FirstLight Backpack 40L Charcoal
Carry your photography equipment and 17" laptop off the beaten path to a foreign location or while on a hiking trip close to home in the rugged charcoal FirstLight 40L DSLR & Laptop Backpack from MindShift. Designed with the needs of outdoor photographers in mind, using multiple travel means, this high capacity backpack is built for extended days on the trail.
The roomy main compartment features adjustable and removable high-density foam dividers for your cameras, large telephoto lenses or any gear you need to complete the job; the FirstLight 40L was designed to fit 2 DSLRs with vertical grips, 6-8 standard zoom lenses, and 1-2 flashes. Keep your tablet or 17" laptop in the separate front compartment, and your phone and wallet in the easily accessible top zippered pocket or the two front stuff pockets. Store your spare camera batteries, filters, and other small accessories in the interior mesh pockets and your water bottle in the designated pocket with drains and a built-in cinch cord for added security, or leave your water bottle at home and take advantage of the dedicated 3L hydration pocket on the side of the backpack. You can secure your tripod or monopod in the mounting system on the front or side of the backpack. Side compression straps with locking buckles provide additional lash points.
The FirstLight 40L is made of multiple types of durable nylon coated in water-repellant polyurethane, with a reinforced bottom panel for extra protection against harsh environmental elements. Designed to fit various statures and heights, the contoured harness system can be adjusted at 11 different points. Three grab handles make it easy to hoist into an overhead bin or in and out of vehicles en route to your destination. The shoulder straps and waist belt distribute weight evenly, while the shaped aluminum torso stay provides additional support, allowing you to stay out on the trail longer.
|Product features in detail|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.