MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack
The MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack offers expandable space with a stash pocket, superior water resistance and an 11-point adjustable harness which fits most men and women torso sizes.
- Robust and versatile camera backpack with expandable front pocket for travel accessories, extra layers, jacket, headlamp etc
- Expandable storage between 35 - 38 litres accommodates a gripped camera body, 4-6 additional lenses and flashgun
- Water-repellant coating on all exterior fabrics and a polyurethane coating on the underside fabric for superior water resistance
- Made from high-quality materials with abrasion-resistant YKK RC-Fuse zippers, 420D Velocity nylon and 420D high-density nylon
- Comfortable load carrying all-day and when hiking on trails with room for extra layers, a light coat and more
MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack Summary
With an 11-point adjustable harness that fits most men and women, expandable front stuff pocket and superior water resistance, the MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ is a durable and versatile camera backpack for travel and hikes. A removable floating top pocket fits a large jacket or other gear, while expert bag manufacturers MindShift Gear has redesigned organisation pockets to organise smaller accessories and travel essentials.
An improved large zippered pocket on the side of this newly developed MindShift Gear Camera Backpack now fits accessories or personal gear, and improved top pockets provide easier access to small items. All day hikes and shooting is easy thanks to more comfortable load carrying, with better weight distribution for use on the trail.
The interior of the bag features an expandable front pocket, padded laptop sleeve (most 16-inch laptops) and adjustable high-density closed-cell foam dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear or personal items.
Key MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Features
- Expandable front stuff pocket for travel accessories
- Removable floating top pocket fits large jacket or other gear
- Improved top and side pockets for easier access to small items
- Better weight distribution for a more comfortable load on the trail
- Expandable front pocket for travel or trail essentials
- Padded sleeve for tablet or laptop (fits most 16” laptops)
- Adjustable high-density foam dividers for lenses or personal items
- Tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Large zippered pocket on the side for accessories
- Top zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
- Two large water bottle/accessory pockets on both sides with drains and cinch cord
- Ballistic nylon bottom panel for durability on rough surfaces
- Shaped aluminium torso stay for additional support
- Grab handles on three sides for easy hoisting
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles
- Shoulder straps and waist belt wrap to front for compact storage
- Whistle integrated into sternum strap buckle
- Included rain cover protects small to medium tripods stowed on the pack front
- Compatible with Think Tank modular gear pouches and other filter cases
MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack in More Detail
Thoughtfully designed features
The exterior of the camera pack features a tripod mounting system, for attachment of a standard sized tripod on the back or sides. There are two large water bottle or accessory pockets on both sides, with drains and a cinch cord for security. The bottom panel of the bag also features ballistic nylon for extra durability on rough surfaces.
Think Tank includes grab handles on three sides, which make it easy to hoist into an overhead bin, car, or your car boot when in a hurry. What’s more, the backpack features side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points. This ensures you can cinch the bag tight in order for your camera equipment to be securely stowed and provides carry-on compliance with numerous airlines. (Always check with your carrier before travelling.)
Versatile and expandable
Along with interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables and other camera accessories, the MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack is compatible with Think Tank modular pouches and other filter cases. These include the recently launched Think Tank EDC Tech Pouch 5, EDC Tech Pouch 10 and EDC Tech Pouch 20, which provide organisation for all of your tech and trail accessories.
A whistle has been integrated into the sternum strap buckle for emergencies, while a large rain cover is included to protect small to medium sized tripods while they are secured to the pack.
What fits in the FirstLight 35L+
As an example this camera backpack holds one gripped mirrorless or DSLR, plus 4–6 standard zoom lenses and 1 flashgun. Maximum lens size: 500mm f/4 lens detached or 400mm f/2.8 attached to the camera body.
All exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating for superior water resistance and the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has the highest quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D Velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 420D R/S Nylon, 1680D ballistic nylon, 840D matte TPU Dynatonic nylon, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
210D silver-toned nylon lining, Hexa mesh pockets, Nylex nylon, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
What’s in the box
- MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack
MindShift Gear FirstLight 35L+ Camera Backpack Specifications
- Internal Dimensions: 28.5 x 46 x 18 cm
- External Dimensions: 30.5 x 48.3 x 22 cm
- Volume: 35 – 38 Litres (Expansion)
- Weight: 2.4kg
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.