MindShift Gear Backlight 18L/Woodland Green
MindShift Gear Backlight 18L Woodland Green
- Carry-on size
- Access your kit without taking your bag off
- Room for standard kit and personal essentials
- Adjustable dividers allow telephotos such as 70-200mm f/2.8
The MindShift Gear Backlight 18L Woodland Green Summary
The MindShift Gear Backlight 18L Woodland Green is designed with convenience in mind. The rear-panel allows for quick access, so you can capture those shots when you need to react to the situation.
It’s a handy security feature, as your kit can only be accessed from behind your back, as well as being practical – no more putting your bag on the muddy or wet ground to unload your gear!
*Check with your airline for current carry-on allowances
The MindShift Gear Backlight 18L Woodland Green Features in detail
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
The 18L is perfect for travel on the go as it meets most international carry-on requirements, while comfortably storing 2 standard DSLR kits with 1—2 spare lenses and room for personal items to boot.
The quick rear access panel is really what sets the ‘Backlight’ range apart – we love the extra security it offers, as well as the ergonomic ‘front-swing’ design for quick access.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.