Manfrotto XPRO 3-Way Geared Head
The new XPRO Geared Head ensures: portability, thanks to its Adapto body; framing precision with its micrometric knobs; convenience, thanks to its 200PL universal camera plate.
lightweight Adapto Technopolymer Body
This head by Manfrotto weighs only 0,75 kg (1.65 lbs), but can support a payload of up to 4 kg / 8.8 lbs.
Its Adapto body - a strong, rigid technopolymer- makes this head the lightest and most precise ever created by Manfrotto.
framing and composition Micrometric Knobs
The geared movement allows users to frame images precisely - one micro step at a time - on all three axes.
The knobs ensure ergonomic comfort even during extensive usage.
In addition, in order to make large framing adjustments, the locking system can simply be loosened by pushing the knob against the levers.
Convenience - 200PL Plate
The XPRO Geared head features the most common photographic plate in the world so thereno need to use different plates when switching to other Manfrotto supports. The new XPRO Geared Head features the 200PL Light, which ensures great rigidity and improved grip. All in one lightweight photographic plate.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.