Manfrotto USB Shutter Release Cable
Connect a Shutter Link cable to the USB-C port of a Manfrotto motion control device.
USB-C to 2.5mm shutter release cable adapter allows the use of a Shutter Link Cable with Manfrotto motion control devices that only have USB-C ports.
Compatible with all Manfrotto shutter link cables.
- Connects a Shutter link cable to your USB-C port
- Shoot timelapse, Panorama, product photography & stop motion
- Compatible with Genie II Linear and Genie II Pan Tilt
- Only required on versions that do not have 2.5mm input
- Flexible 11.5cm/0.38ft cable
Weight: 0.006 kg
Dimensions: 300 x 0.3 x 2.5 cm
Product Contents: 1 x 3m Shutter Link Cable Extension
Compatibility: Genie II Linear, Genie Mini II, Genie Mini (first edition), Genie (first edition), Genie II Pan Tilt
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.