Manfrotto NX Camera Backpack Blue
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K367496B
Earn 47 Park Points
- Manfrotto Protection System keeps your gear safe
- Carries a DSLR with lens and 2 extra lenses and accessories
- External Tripod Connection for greater flexibility
- Includes dedicated laptop compartment
- Carry your personal belongings in the extra pockets
Intuitively designed, compact but flexible the Manfrotto NX camera and laptop backpack is part of the Manfrotto NX range. It is a smart choice for photographers on the go. That's because it has been expertly designed to include padded dividers and net pockets. This gives you ample space to store your accessories and belongings when your travelling.
This backpack's 3 separate zippered compartments can carry a surprisingly heavy load. Easily store your DSLR camera with an attached zoom lens and two additional lenses in the dedicated bottom compartment. You can also safely store other items like chargers and memory sticks in the removable padded dividers, and store your phone, keys and other belongings in the wide net pocket. That means you'll have everything you need for your next big shoot! The largest compartment of this camera backpack also includes a smart sleeve which is ideal for a 15" laptop. That means you can always stay connected wherever you are without the hassle and inconvenience of having to carry your laptop in another bag. Another net pocket is designed to fit the Manfrotto PIXI tripod, and an external side pocket can also fit a compact tripod. So now you can carry your camera gear, laptop and tripod in just one bag. When you don't need your equipment, simply remove the padded dividers and your backpack becomes an everyday carry-all solution. This bag also includes comfortably padded straps for easy transportation. The NX laptop and camera backpack is for travelling photographers looking for a secure and practical way to transport their equipment.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.