Manfrotto MVKBFRL-LIVE Befree Live Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit
- Video tripod kit built for travel performance
- QPL Travel lever secures maximum stability and easy setup
- Amazing smooth footage with befree live fluid video head
- Side pull selector ensures quick setup with both hands
- Unique premium design, 100% made in Italy
Manfrotto's Befree Live Lever is the most compact travel video tripod kit, dedicated to hobbyist videographers and vloggers who want maximum performance, even when they are on the go. It is easy to carry everywhere thanks to its compact size, and it fulfils an increasing demand from independent content creators for a lightweight, ergonomic travel tripod that is easy-to-carry for video recording with DSLRs, compact system cameras or small camcorders.
It features a tripod spider developed to keep cameras perfectly stable on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture amazing video footage.
The spider featured on this innovative model also provides an Easy Link, just like Manfrotto's professional 190 & 055 tripods, allowing videographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their footage unique and unforgettable. If you like adding lights or reflectors, you can now catch amazing outdoor footage that was previously only achievable with heavy accessorized tripods.
This model features the QPL Travel lever, a brand-new system developed by Manfrotto that brings the full locking power of the professional QPL lever on professional Manfrotto tripods like the 190 & 055 collections, to a more lightweight version that is ideal for traveling. The new on-off mechanism makes set-up and adjustment easy and secure, providing full stability for a perfectly stable video shooting.
Its ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed videographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively, and to find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want to achieve.
The Befree Live can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors.
The Befree Live's small size does not mean compromising on sturdiness or image quality. This solution guarantees very smooth movements thanks to the Befree Live Fluid Head, which features a fluid drag system on pan and tilt and keeps your camera perfectly balanced thanks to its sliding video plate.
Easy to use and set up, the Befree Live Fluid Head is provided with two intuitive on/off knobs that lock and unlock the head's pan and tilt movements separately.
This lightweight travel video tripod is the optimal combination of portability, solidity, easy set-up and operation. It is built with the unique goal of enabling individuals to express their nature using their camera with the confidence of being supported by a professional solution.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.