- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MVK608CTALL Nitrotech 608 and 536 Single Legs
This video tripod includes the NITROTECH 608 fluid video head (flat base) and the 536 carbon fibre single leg tripod.
Earn 1299 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto Nitrotech 608 and 536 Single Legs Summary
The NITROTECH 608 fluid video head features continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories up to 14 Kg at 55mm center of gravity. No matter the camera gear weight you are using you can have constant control despite the tilt degrees you will select. Camera operation will be much easier and effort free!
The variable continuous fluid drag system is powered a brand new fluid technology that with Its formula sets a new level of performance in the Manfrotto range boosting the smoothest and judder-free pan and tilt movements.
The head also features a 3/8" Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation systems both to accommodate Manfrotto arms equipped with an anti-rotation system or arms equipped with ARRI locating pins in order to enable an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted securely. The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8" thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 75 mm half ball.
The 536 carbon fibre tripod has 4 sections and ensures great stability combined with an impressive maximum height of 203cm/79.9in.
The siangle tube structure makes it lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use.
The 536's leg angle selectors allow each leg to be set quickly and easily and independently of each other (3 steps: 23°-50°-70°). Among the tripod's key benefits, users enjoy its flexibility in terms of operating height (from 26 cm/10.2 in all the way up to 203 cm/79.9in).
Supplied with its own padded carrying bag.
Manfrotto MVK608CTALL Nitrotech 608 and 536 Single L Specifications
|Top Attachment||/4″ screw, /8″ screw|
|Safety Payload Weight||14 kg|
|Counterbalance System||Variable Continuous|
|Powered By (Batteries)||Lithium|
|Counterbalance Weight||0 → 8 kg|
|Base Diameter||75 mm|
|Bubble Spirit Level (No.)|
|Center Of Gravity||55 mm|
|Carryng Bag included||yes|
|Center Column||no centre Column|
|Closed Length||85 cm|
|easy Link||Yes (wth antRotation)|
|Front Tilt||-70 / +90|
|Head Type||Video/Fluid Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Height||75 cm|
|Maximum Working Temperature||50 C|
|Min Height||49 cm|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-0 C|
|Pan Bar included||Yes|
|Pan Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Spreader||low level - Variable arm length|
|Tilt Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Video Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.