- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MT190GOC4 190 Go! Carbon Fibre Tripod
With a weight of just 1.35kg, folded height of 45cm and versatile shooting set-up, the Manfrotto 190 Go! 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod (MT190GOC4) offers professional photographers highly portable support.
Earn 399 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto 190 Go! 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod (MT190GOC4) Summary
The popular high-performance Manfrotto 190go! 4-section carbon fibre tripod (MT190GOC4) has been upgraded for professional photographers to gain improved stability, ease of use and quick setup.
- Revamped 190go! Manfrotto carbon fibre tripod
- Extremely fast and precise setup with new M-lock twist locking system
- Sturdy and lightweight carbon fibre construction
- 90° column system increases the versatility of your shoot
- Four leg angles give you even more stability on the ground
- Weighs just 1.35kg and supports 15kg payload for pro cameras
- Attach studio accessories with Manfrotto’s quick to use Easy Link system
The new M-lock mechanism improves on the previous twist locks for adjusting leg sections quickly and easily. The M-lock features quick 90 degree rotation to disengage, rubber grips for ease of use, and a more ergonomic design to be able to carry and store efficiently.
Easily transported, the 190go! closes down to just 45cm, and weighs 1.35kg. A 90° column mechanism is built in to the top casting. This keeps it safely stored away until needed. Once ready, raise it with a single finger, letting the centre column to swing out into the horizontal position. Combine the 90° column with the tripod's four leg angles, and you've got the perfect stability for shooting on uneven ground.
Manfrotto 190 Go! 4-Section Carbon Fibre Tripod In More Detail
This lightweight carbon tripod provides maximum performance and lightness combined with a classic design for demanding projects.
This professional tripod is the lightest, most compact solution in the entire 190 range from Manfrotto. It mounts the M-lock system, which is designed for photographers looking for a fast locking mechanism allowing the tripod to be setup in seconds, leaving the user free to concentrate on the shot they wish to capture.
The M-lock can be engaged or disengaged with a single 90° rotation movement. Besides enabling immediate set up, the M-lock is highly ergonomic and ensures precise movements and high stability, even with heavy loads. Moreover, this mechanism has no protruding parts, which means the 190go! M series can slip into and out of its storage pocket effortlessly.
The tripod also has a built-in 90° column mechanism in its top casting, which stays safely stored away until needed. When it’s time to use it, just raise it with a single finger, letting the centre column swing out into the horizontal position. Combined with the tripod's four leg angles, this mechanism gives perfect stability for shooting on uneven ground.
The new 190go! Carbon M-series owes its professional tripod status above all to its new Carbon Fibre tubing. The carbon legs, combined with the twist locks make this tripod the most portable among the Manfrotto professional range.
The 190go! Carbon M-series can easily be set to 4 independent leg-angle positions, enabling photographers the versatility of easily changing shooting perspectives intuitively and effortlessly finding the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot at hand. Just like the regular versions of Manfrotto’s professional grade 190 tripods, the Easy Link attachment in its top casting turns the 190go! M-series into a mobile studio, allowing it to hold an LED light, reflector or other accessories, for maximum creative freedom, enabling shots that were previously only achievable with heavily accessorised tripods.
Manfrotto 190 Go! Carbon Fibre Tripod (MT190GOC4) Specifications
- Maximum height: 147cm (57.87)
- Minimum height: 9cm (3.54in)
- Closed length: 45cm (17.72in)
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Safety Payload Capacity: 15kg
- Material: Carbon Fibre
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.