Manfrotto MSQ6T Top Lock Arca Swiss Adapter
The Top Lock Travel Quick Release Adaptor allows you to fix your Arca-type plate to the Manfrotto Befree 494 or 496 heads. It is the first Arca-Swiss adaptor by Manfrotto compact enough to be fully compatible with the Manfrotto Befree travel tripod range, whose legs fold perfectly around the head and Top Lock Travel Adaptor.
Made of lightweight aluminium, the adaptor has a two-axis spirit level to facilitate precise framing and help capture level images in-camera , ensuring the camera 's full frame is used and reducing post-production time. The adaptor features an ergonomic side knob that locks the plate and keeps it safely in place while you shoot. The knob is secured to the plate-holder thanks to a mechanism that stops it at its maximum opening.
The Q6 Arca-compatible plate is not included with the adaptor. Spare plates can be purchased separately.
INSTRUCTIONS: To mount the MSQ6T Adaptor onto your Befree tripod head, simply unscrew the plate-holder of the head with the provided Allen key, replace it with the MSQ6T and use your own screw to fix the adaptor to the head.
Compatible with: MH490BH - MH494 - MH494-BH - MH496-BH - 494RC2 - 496RC2- 498RC2 -498RC4
If you own a Befree tripod, please, remove the plate and check the head model on the plate-holder.
|Safety Payload Weight||10 kg|
|Accessory Size Height||2 cm|
|Accessory Size Length||8 cm|
|Accessory Size Width||6.6 cm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.