Manfrotto MKBFRTC4GT-BH Befree GT Carbon Tripod Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370036L
Earn 224 Park Points
Manfrotto's Befree GT carbon travel tripod and ball head kit is the ideal solution for professional photographers who need superior performance in the most lightweight format.
Befree GT is the most professionally advanced solution in Manfrotto's wide range of Travel Tripods. It is the perfect combination of portability - only 43cm/16.93in when folded - and impressive stability, ensuring flawless and effortless operation even with a 10kg/22.03lbs equipment load. Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree GT comfortable, fast and secure, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily so their focus stays on catching the perfect shot. Befree GT features a new solid spider developed to ensure maximum stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven ones, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture the sharpest images.
It features the M-lock, the new twist lock developed by Manfrotto to satisfy anyone looking for a fast, easy to use, compact solution. Moreover, the M-Lock has no protruding parts and its mechanism closes perfectly around the head, enabling the Befree GT to slip into and out of its storage pocket effortlessly.
Its ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used smoothly by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively and to find the right tripod setting without losing focus on the shot they want.
The Befree GT can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors. The spider featured on this innovative model also has an Easy Link, just like Manfrotto's professional 190 & 055 tripods, allowing photographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their images unique and unforgettable. If you like, adding lights or reflectors, you can now capture amazing outdoor shots that were previously only achievable with heavy accessorised tripods.
This tripod is kitted out with Manfrotto's advanced 496 aluminium Centre ball head (MH496-BH) , a portable yet powerful and intuitive head that allows smooth and precise camera movement. This advanced ball head combines practicality with high performance and features three independent controls that give it the versatility to suit any environment. A main ergonomic knob manages the sphere lock, an integrated friction control knob adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced and shots framed effortlessly; an independent panoramic knob keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots. framing on the 496 is easier and opens limitless options, so you can pursue any angle you can think of.
The head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-swiss style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembly components.
Befree GT is the best professional travel tripod for all photographers who want maximum performance, even when they're travelling. This sturdy yet lightweight travel tripod is the optimal combination of solidity, portability, easy set up and operation. It is built to allow photographers to express their individuality and achieve the most daring and exceptional shots using their camera with the confidence of being supported by a professional solution that will never let them down.
|Safety Payload Weight||10 kg|
|Min Height||43 cm|
|Maximum Height||162 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||138 cm|
|Closed Length||43 cm|
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Legs Tube Diameter||14.7, 18.2, 21.7, 25.3 mm|
|Base Diameter||40 mm|
|Leg Angles||22°, 54°, 89°|
|Top Attachment||3/8 screw|
|Base Type||40 mm|
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30|
|Plate Type||200PL PRO|
|Upper Disc Diameter||40 mm|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
A lightweight carbon fibre design with a befree live fluid video head attached, offering smooth panning and precisiom control. This setup is perfect for photographers, videographers and bloggers looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
- Balances performance with portability
- Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
- Centre Ball Head for ergonomic control
- Perfect for photographers that travel
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.