Manfrotto MKBFRLA4BK-BH Befree Advanced Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit
Whether your’re an advanced enthusiast or beginner creator, the Manfrotto Befree advanced Lever aluminium travel tripod and ball head kit makes a great choice for stable photo, video and travel.
- Balances performance with portability
- Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
- QPL Travel Lever for easy setup
- Designed for travel
Manfrotto Befree Advanced Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit (MKBFRLA4BK-BH) Summary
The Manfrotto Befree advanced Lever aluminium travel tripod and ball head kit (MKBFRLA4BK-BH) is the ideal solution for advanced hobbyist photographers who want maximum performance and stability at all times - including when they're travelling.
Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree advanced intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily so their focus stays on catching the desired shot.
- Advanced Travel Tripod kit
- Maximum stability and easy setup with QPL Travel lever
- Center Ball Head with three independent ergonomic controls
- Quick setup with both hands using side pull selector
- Unique design made in Italy
The Befree advanced features a new developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images.
This model also provides a new locking mechanism called the QPL Travel lever, a brand-new system developed by Manfrotto that brings the full locking power of the professional QPL lever on professional Manfrotto tripods like the 190 and 055 collections, to a more lightweight version that is ideal for travel. The new on-off mechanism makes set-up and adjustment easy and secure, providing full stability in all its configurations when the tripod is open.
The ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively and to find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want.
The Befree advanced can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors.
The spider featured on this innovative model also provides an Easy Link, just like Manfrotto's professional 190 & 055 tripods, allowing photographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their shot unique and unforgettable. Photographers who love adding lights or reflectors can now take amazing outdoor shots that were previously only achievable with heavy accessorised tripods.
The aluminium tripod from Manfrotto is kitted out with an Advanced 494 aluminium Center ball head, which is a small but powerful and intuitive head that allows quick and precise camera movement. The 494 Center ball head features three independent controls: a main knob for managing the sphere lock, an integrated friction control knob that adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced and shots framed effortlessly; an independent panoramic knob that keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots.
The head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembly components.
Befree advanced is the best travel tripod for passionate photographers who want maximum performance, even when they're travelling. This lightweight travel tripod is the optimal combination of portability, solidity, easy set-up and operation. It is built with the unique goal of enabling individuals to express their nature using their camera with the confidence of being supported by a professional solution. The Befree advanced Aluminium Travel Tripod Lever, ball head kit is available in black.
Manfrotto Befree Advanced Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit (MKBFRLA4BK-BH) Specifications
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Maximum Height: 151 cm
- Closed Length: 40 cm
- Head Type: Ball Head
- Safety Payload Weight: 9 kg
- Maximum Height (With Center Column Down): 128 cm
- Base Diameter: 40 mm
- Carrying Bag Included: Yes
- Center Column: rapid
- Upper Disc Diameter: 40 mm
- Leg Sections: 4
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw
- Base Type: 40 mm
- Easy Link: Yes
- Friction Control: Yes
- Min Height: 40 cm
- Independent Pan Lock: Yes
- Ball Locking: Yes
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Angles: 22°, 54°, 89°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Legs Tube Diameter: 12, 15.5, 19, 22.5 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Plate Type: 200PL PRO QR plate
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
A lightweight aluminium design with a versatile ball head kit attached, offering a reliable and intuitive quick release system. This setup is perfect for those looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!