Manfrotto MKBFRLA4BK-BH Befree Advanced Aluminium Leg Lock Tripod Kit
- Balances performance with portability
- Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
- QPL Travel Lever for easy setup
- Designed for travel
Befree Advanced Aluminum Travel Lever Lock Tripod with Ball Head Kit
The Manfrotto Befree advanced Lever aluminium travel tripod and ball head kit is the ideal solution for advanced hobbyist photographers who want maximum performance and stability at all times - including when they're travelling.
Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree advanced intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily so their focus stays on catching the desired shot.
The Befree advanced features a new pider developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images.
This model also provides a new locking mechanism called the QPL Travel lever, a brand-new system developed by Manfrotto that brings the full locking power of the professional QPL lever on professional Manfrotto tripods like the 190 & 055 collections (aggiungere link ipertestuale alle landing), to a more lightweight version that is ideal for travel. The new on-off mechanism makes set-up and adjustment easy and secure, providing full stability in all its configurations when the tripod is open.
The ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively and to find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want.
The Befree advanced can easily be set to three independent leg angle positions, guaranteeing full shooting versatility for all the creative ideas that can emerge outdoors.
The head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembly components.
Befree advanced is the best travel tripod for passionate photographers who want maximum performance, even when they're travelling. This lightweight travel tripod is the optimal combination of portability, solidity, easy set-up and operation. It is built with the unique goal of enabling individuals to express their nature using their camera with the confidence of being supported by a professional solution. The Befree advanced Aluminium Travel Tripod Lever, ball head kit is available in black.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
A lightweight aluminium design with a versatile ball head kit attached, offering a reliable and intuitive quick release system. This setup is perfect for those looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.