- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MK290XTA3-3W 290 Xtra Aluminium Tripod and 3-Way Head Kit
This kit combines the 290 Xtra Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit with 3-Way Head, which are perfect for beginners who need strength and speedy set-up with everything they need in one.
Earn 142 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto MK290XTA3-3W 290 Xtra Aluminium Tripod And 3-Way Head Kit Summary
The intuitive, incredibly usable Manfrotto MK290XTA3-3W 290 Xtra Aluminium Tripod And 3-Way Head Kit is ideal for savvy amateurs. You'll have everything you need to hand with the 290 Xtra Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit with 3-Way Head, which are designed to meet the demands of the most challenging shoots. This Manfrotto aluminium tripod with head comes with a tripod shoulder bag for easy transportation, and plenty of standout features to make getting that perfect shot even easier.
- Great flexibility with 4 leg angle positions
- Adjustable and durable aluminium leg locks
- Rubber leg warmers give you plenty of grip
- 3-way head provides precision framing
- Comfy shoulder bag included with the tripod and head
- Safety Payload Weight 10kg
Designed for photographers just starting out, every part of this set is easy to use. The 3-section tripod is totally rigid thanks to robust but lightweight aluminium leg tubes, with innovative top casting to further enhance durability and performance. The handy leg locking levers are tension adjustable, meaning you can even alter to combat wear and tear, making this stand last longer. And rubber leg warmers give you all the stability you need, whatever the weather or terrain.
Once you're set up, you can shoot from all angles with 4 leg angle positions available, or use the centre column to increase your height range. Plus, this is a full tripod with headset, so you get a 3-way photo head included. This camera head is easy to slot into your bag, with retractable levers to compact it down, and independent controls on all three axes, you'll never miss a shot. The head is made from technical polymer, making it lightweight and durable, and features an essential quick release plate for extra security and even easier set-up, another great Manfrotto tripod kit.
Whats in the box
- Manfrotto 290 Xtra Aluminium 3-Section Tripod
- MH804-3W Head
- 200LT-PL quick release plate
- Carry bag 109711
Manfrotto 290 Xtra Aluminium 3-Section Tripod with Head Kit (MK290XTA3-3W) Specifications
- Weight: 2.52 kg
- Maximum Height: 171.5 cm
- Closed Length: 70.7 cm
- Head Type: 3 Way Head
- Safety Payload UNI/PdR 105:2021: 10 kg
- Safety Payload Weight: 10 kg
- Maximum Height (With Center Column Down): 147.5 cm
- Base Diameter: 60 mm
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: 109711
- Center Column: rapid
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60 mm
- Leg Sections: 3
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw
- Front Tilt: -30° / +90°
- Min Height: 42 cm
- Independent Pan Lock: yes
- Independent Tilt Lock: yes
- Lateral Tilt: -30° / +90°
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Angles: 25°,46°,66°,88°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Legs Tube Diameter: 26, 22.5, 19 mm
- Material: Aluminium, Technopolymer
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Plate Type: 200LT-PL quick release plate
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.