- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MK290XTA3-2W 290 Xtra Aluminium Tripod and 2-Way Head Kit
Earn 199 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Total shooting flexibility with 4 leg angle positions
- Steady, adjustable aluminium leg locks
- Rubber leg warmers provide a sturdy grip
- Smooth video shooting thanks to 2-way head
- Tripod with head set includes shoulder bag
- Safety Payload Weight 6kg
The perfect tripod with head kit for budding videographers. You can't go wrong with the intuitive 290 Xtra Alu 3-Section Tripod Kit with 128RC Fluid Head set. Everything you need is in one neat package, compact, easy to carry with its very own made-to-measure shoulder bag, and incredibly versatile. This tripod with head kit really is a must-have for any photographer looking for a product that will stand the test of time.
Great design touches include a 3-section tripod with aluminium leg tubes. This makes them both durable and light enough to carry without hassle. The top casting is high-performing and rigid, so you know it'll work under pressure, while aluminium leg locking levers are tension adjustable. This means you can tweak them as time goes on to counteract wear and tear, and keep a firm grip even after heavy use. When you're using this super-smart tripod there are 4 leg angle positions to get the perfect shot, and a centre column extends to add height where you need it.
This innovative tripod with head set wouldn't be complete without a camera head. A lightweight fluid head allows you to easily pan from one angle to the next. It has a must-have quick release plate for added security, keeping your gear locked down and totally safe. You can easily lock your tilt position then fluidly move from one position to the next when you release. Plus, this clever photo head can support up to 6kg.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.