This product has been discontinued.
Manfrotto Lifestyle Windsor Reporter Camera Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K370025K
Manfrotto Lifestyle Windsor Reporter Bag Summary
Keep your photographic equipment safe from impact and the elements with the Manfrotto Windsor range of products.
Manfrotto Windsor Backpack features in detail
Your camera will sit perfectly in this beautiful shoulder bag. The zipped top opening will keep your equipment always within reach ensuring you catch even the most spontaneous of events and never miss a shot.
The Manfrotto can be used as an everyday bag; when you don't need to carry your photographic equipment the dividers can be removed. It features a padded compartment for a 13" laptop or a tablet and two adjustable leather straps on the front to keep your tripod safely secured. There is also an adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad to provide additional comfort. All your personal items can be safely stored in the inside and outside zipped pockets.
Both modular and easy to use, the bag features thick, shock-absorbing dividers which allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear. The dividers can fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
Features a designated strap connector to slide onto a trolley or luggage handle for easy wheel along transportation.
The bag is engineered with Manfrotto Protection System to internal dividers providing maximum protection for photographic equipment and electronic devices; lenses and accessories are kept safe in the special protection areas at the heart of the bag. With its specially applied water repellant coating, the fabric keeps resistant to moisture protecting your equipment from the weather.
The Manfrotto Windsor Reporter Bag is a stylish design classic that's perfect for carrying your gear. With its vintage look, genuine leather trims and elegant fabric combination, this bag is the perfect choice for your field trips. The inside of the bag is enhanced by a beautiful "tartan" lining pattern, paying sophisticated homage to timeless, British style.
|From the same range|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.