Manfrotto Lifestyle Manhattan Mover 50 Backpack
The Manfrotto Manhattan camera and laptop Mover 50 backpack is perfect for city commuters and people who are always on the move with their photography kit.
The Manfrotto Manhattan bags are designed to be carried from home to work or anywhere while you travel, if that maybe walking or cycling. With their urban look, they will be your perfect companion for your everyday city shoot!
Its internal branded removable insert instantly gives you two bags in one. The extremely functional internal pouch features the new Flexy Camera Shell, an innovative protection system engineered by Manfrotto. It's big enough to accommodate your DSLR with 70-200/2.8 lens attached plus up to 4 lenses and a flash. In the top part there is also space for your premium mirrorless cameras (Compact System Camera) like a Sony A7 or Fujifilm XT series with standard zoom lens attached plus one additional lens. You can take your gear out using the secure back access or the easy top access. On the front the NeverLose tripod holder system, allows you to carry your tripod, skateboard, personal items such as a jacket or even a drone. It will transform into a minimal chic Manfrotto Manhattan Backpack by storing the double webbing in its front panel. It has two padded compartments on the other side to hold a 15.6" laptop and an iPad Pro 9.7. If you don't need to take your photographic gear with you, you can simply remove internal pouch and use your backpack as an everyday media bag.
Great attention has been placed on selecting the best materials: high quality ballistic fabric protects your bag from scratches and the coated material on the bottom part allows you to easily clean your bag. All external fabric is treated making it water repellent and a rain protector is also supplied just in case of adverse weather conditions.
|Manfrotto Manhattan Mover 50 Backpack - One backpack, thousands features|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.