Manfrotto Genie Micro
Slide the Manfrotto Genie Micro into a camera hot shoe and pair with the Syrup app for camera motion control as well as ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed and it comes with USB rechargeable internal battery.
Genie Micro summary
Genie Micro is an all-in-one smart remote allowing you to control your camera from our intuitive smart phone app.
- Use the Manfrotto App to remotely control camera settings
- Easily set up day to night time-lapses from the app
- HDR mode for time-lapse and photography
- Live Control mode for adjusting exposure settings
- Use Live Control mode for Stop Motion
Genie Micro is an all-in-one smart remote for mirrorless and DSLR cameras, allowing you to control your camera from our intuitive smartphone app.
Simply slide into the hot shoe, connect your camera and pair with the app. Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed without touching your camera for shake free ramped or even holy grail time-lapses.
Using the USB interface on your camera, you can easily add remote operation. Stop and start video recordings to speed up production and maintain physical distance on set, or use remote triggering for steady stop motion.
With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, the device can operate from 10 metres away and can be wirelessly updated as new functionality is developed.
Please note: An additional Shutter Link Cable is required for standard triggering. Camera control requires the USB cable that comes with your camera. Please check the compatibility chart to see if your camera is compatible.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.