Manfrotto Befree Levelling Column
The Befree Levelling Centre Column is the best solution to turn your Befree into a smart video travel tripod. Our innovative system means you can quickly level your travel photo or video head without needing to make time-consuming adjustments to the length and angle of each single tripod leg.
It is aluminium made, lightweigth and can hold up to 4 kg of load and it is compatible with all the Manfrotto Befree, Befree Advanced and Befree GT Models. It has been specially thought to match with the Manfrotto Befree 3-Way Live Head and Befree Live Head
One of the most common problems in still photography and, above all, video has been resolved by Manfrotto, thanks to the use of a levelling half ball mounted at the top of a tripod centre column so as to make the angle of the top plate independent of the rest of the tripod. Locking and unlocking of the half ball is via a turning grip right over the half ball. The half ball-mounted plate has a male 3/8'' screw for attachment to a photo or video head, and a bubble spirit level for added ease of use.
- Turns your Befree tripod into a smart travel tripod
- Allows you to quickly level your photo or video head
- Compatible with all Befree, Befree Advanced and GT models
- Built-in 40mm half ball with 15° of levelling
- Spirit level for added precision and ease of use
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.