Manfrotto Avenger C1575B Super Clamp
This product is no longer available
The world renowned Manfrotto Avenger Super Clamp T-Knob Black (C1575B) has been used throughout media industries to rig just about everything and is the perfect accessory for photographers and videographers.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto Avenger Super Clamp T-Knob Black (C1575B) Summary
Invented by Lino Manfrotto and Bottochio the Avenger Super Clamp T-Knob Black (C1575B) is so well known it’s even on display at the Museum of Modern Art in New York! The Avenger Super Clamp T-Knob Black is used widely in the Cine, broadcast, entertainment, video and photo markets. Friction Arms, Magic Arms, Articulated arms and a number of hexagonal studs can be used with this clamp to rig just about anything. Includes the 035WDG for extra clamping surface when gripping on to flat surfaces. Every grip, gaffer, rigger, videographer, content creator and photographer has used a super clamp at least once! Some of the many Recommended studio accessories include: D244N, E600, E600C, F820TH, 143A, 244, 061, 061RA
- Works on diameters Ranging from 13 mm / 0.51" to 55 mm / 2.2"
- TUV SUD Certified
- Load Capacity: 15 kg/33 lbs.
- Built-In Hexagonal Receiver with Double Safety Lock
- 035WDG Wedge Included for use of C1575B With Flat Surfaces
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.